Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 0000.5.143
Object Name Book
Scope & Content Plot of James B. Ransom's Cushing wood lot. Surveyed by Noah Hammond, October 10th, 1881 and conveyed by Mr. Ransom to Samuel Dexter Jr. by deed of October 11, 1881. Abutters: Mary Dexter, Beard, Jonathan Cowen, Isaac Hiller. Road to Keziah Randall's and Pine Island River run through.