Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 0000.5.13
Object Name Book
Scope & Content Plot of a woodland owned by Capt. Henry M. Allen. Surveyed by Ansel Weeks January 1861. This lot is situated in the town of Marion near the Pack House Field so called. Later owned by Joseph Allen (19b), later owned by Henry H. Ryder, Latest Luce Bog Co. (1909). Area 25 acres, 16 rods. Fairhaven Branch Railroad cuts through at 1 acre, 56 rods deducted. Abutter of Kane Landing. See also 19b for additional information on plot.