Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 0000.5.128
Object Name Book
Scope & Content Surveyed by Noah Hammond for Frederic Lawton, August 26th 1891. J. LeBaron "Aikin" lot (1. ?) (2. 4 acres, 112 rods on west side of wall, 4 acres, 108 rods on east); Durfee "Aikin" wood lot. Stephen Bowles Steton wood lot. Now owned by Frederic Lawton. Surveyed by N. Hammond, August 26th, 1891.