Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 0000.5.126
Object Name Book
Scope & Content Plot of the William Luce, Meigs, Mendell and William Horr land, on the south side of Main Street, Mattapiosett, known as the "Mendell" and "Bake Shop" lots with the several lots on the west side of same to the Holmes line and on the east side to the Old Hovey line. Surveyed September 7the, 1889 by Noah Hammond, Mattapoisett. Scale: 30 feet to one inch. Conveyance details in Notes.